Need help with changing vba for excel 7!!!!

chrysti

Board Regular
Sub InsertImageSameCell()

On Error Resume Next
Let x = 0
Do While x < 720

Set Path = ActiveCell.Offset(0, 0)

ActiveSheet.Pictures.Insert( _
Path).Select

Selection.ShapeRange.ZOrder msoBringToFront

ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Range("A1").Select

x = x + 1
Loop

End Sub

This is my code, it hangs up on the ActiveSheet.Pictures.Insert, I know this has to be changed, I just don't know what to change it to for it to work!!!

Thanks in advance for the help!!!
Chrysti

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Formula for Yesterday
Name Manager, New Name. Yesterday =TODAY()-1. OK. Then, use =YESTERDAY in any cell. Tomorrow could be =TODAY()+1.

HalfAce

MrExcel MVP
Hi Chrysti,
I don't have my 07 here (it's at home enjoying a day off that I didn't get :mad: ) but I would think if you recorded yourself a quick little macro inserting a picture, it would show you the syntax you need to see.

Norie

Office Version
Platform
Windows
Chrysti

Are you sure the line you indicate is what needs to be changed?

What do you mean by 'hangs up'?

Are you getting any error messages?

chrysti

Board Regular
Yes I get an error, but it comes up and I don't get to read it because my Excel gives me the fatal error recovering work and shutting down error. It basically makes my whole Excel shut down. But when I step through the macro that is the step that causes all of this to happen everything before that it runs like normal.

HalfAce

MrExcel MVP
Have you tried recording the actions you want it to perform and having it tell you what it wants to see?

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmajewsk

This Week's Hot Topics

• Turn fraction around
    Hello I need to turn a fraction around, for example I have 1/3 but I need to present as 3/1
  • TIme Clock record reformatting to ???
    Hello All, I'd like some help formatting this (Tbl-A)(Loaded via Power Query) [ATTACH type="full" width="511px" alt="PQdata.png"]22252[/ATTACH]...
  • TextBox Match
    hi, I am having a few issues with my code below, what I need it to do is when they enter a value in textbox8 (QTY) either 1,2 or 3 the 3 textboxes...
  • Using Large function based on Multiple Criteria
    Hello, I can't seem to get a Large formula to work based on two criteria's. I can easily get a oldest value based one value, but I'm struggling...
  • Can you check my code please
    Hi, Im going round in circles with a Compil Error End With Without With Here is the code [CODE=rich] Private Sub...
  • Combining 2 pivot tables into 1 chart
    Hello everyone, My question sounds simple but I do not know the answer. I have 2 pivot tables and 2 charts that go with this. However I want to...