Need to add relative date to my COUNTIFS formula

jhgeorge

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
Hello All,
I have been a lurker for many years and 99% of the time I find my answer or a different way to solve my issue, but this one has stumped me.

I am tracking a multitude of items in Excel using COUNTIFS. I have my formula counting several different columns and reporting back to my table when a row meets the COUNTIFS criteria. However, I have been unsuccessful to add RELATIVE DATE to my formula. I want the formula to only report the last 14 days. I have been successful in adding DATE with a range, and can manually change the date each day, but that is 30 locations/formulas that have to be changed each day.

=COUNTIFS('WS Table'!$T:$T,List!$D$3,'WS Table'!$E:$E,[@Site],'WS Table'!$L:$L,List!$C$9,Student[Timestamp],"<="&TODAY(),Student[Timestamp],">="&TODAY()-14)...this is my most current attempt, after much research, but I get "#VALUE" in the cell.

Currently, successful formula...covers the entire month. I really want to use relative date...so I do not have to change the date each day.
=COUNTIFS(CovidTwo[Site/Dept],A2,CTwo[Type],List!$C$3,CTwo[K Status],List!$A$3,CovidTwo[Date Reported],">="&DATE(2020,11,1),CTwo[Date Reported],"<="&DATE(2020,11,30))

Thanks

Excel Facts

Why are there 1,048,576 rows in Excel?
The Excel team increased the size of the grid in 2007. There are 2^20 rows and 2^14 columns for a total of 17 billion cells.
I suspect your desired formula is returning #VALUE because your ranges aren't the same. The first few criteria refer to full columns ('WS Table'!$T:$T), but the ranges you are evaluating for the date criteria are table columns. Try changing the column references to table fields like you have them in the formula that is working currently.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back