PasteSpecial Values & Source Formatting without Names?

Galley

Board Regular
I am using VBA to filter and copy data from a Source Workbook and paste it into a Destination Workbook. The Source Workbook has three worksheets. Each has the same column layout, but with different sets of data. I will be copying data from each of the three worksheets into three tables in the Destination Workbook, with a blank row between each set of data. My filter and copy code works fine; it's the pasting I am having issues with.

Each worksheet in the Source Workbook uses a different color scheme, as well as conditional formatting such as Icon Sets. As the number of rows in the filtered results can vary, I cannot use conditional formatting on the Destination Worksheet as the three tables are not a fixed size.

I wish to retain the values and source formatting, but NOT the Names found in the Name Manager of the Source Workbook. Do I have any other options than to rename the conflicting names in the Source Workbook?

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ExcelMA

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back