Pivot Table - multiple rows to columns

tholder

Hey all,

I'm running Excel 2010 on Windows 7. I have a Pivot Table with multiple companies and for each company there is anywhere from 1-5 employees (including a phone, email) listed. I need each person under each company to be on the same row as the company, so I can do mail merging.

For example I have this:

Company Name Phone Email
--------------------------------------
Company1 Person1 Phone1 Email1
Person2 Phone2 Email2
Company2 Person3 Phone3 Email3
Person4 Phone4 Email4

And I need:

Company Name1 Phone1 Email1 Name2 Phone2 Email2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Company1 Person1 Phone1 Email1 Person2 Phone2 Email2
Company2 Person3 Phone3 Email3 Person4 Phone4 Email4

Thanks for your help!

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.
This fell to page 20 in one day.. so I'm going to bump it in hopes someone can help a fella out.

Upvote 0
I've read articles that say this is a new feature for PivotTable in Excel 2010, but I don't have that version. If you're interested, I can tell you how I handle in older version.

Set the PivotTable Display to be "Classic" (this will put Company in outer column - we'll say column A -- with the blanks next to the Person until the next company is reached)

Copy the PT to another worksheet (pasting as values)

Highlight the CELLS in column A (Company) (not entire column) beginning with the first company & going through the last blank cell for the last company (i.e. you're highlighting Company1, blank cells, Company2, blank cells, etc.)

WHILE STILL HIGHLIGHTED, F5 (GoTo), select "Special", then select "Blanks" & OK. WHILE STILL HIGHLIGHTED, enter formula =(& point to cell above) and control+enter Then copy the formulas & paste special values.
The above procedure copied down Company1 to all cells until it reached Company2 & copied it down until it reached Company3, etc.

Upvote 0
Thanks so much for the reply, rallcorn. I'm struggling with your directions a bit at the end. When you say WHILE STILL HIGHLIGHTED, enter formula =(& point to cell above) and control+enter Then copy the formulas & paste special values. I'm pointing to what cell above where? Thanks!

Upvote 0
After you hit OK in Go to Special box, you'll automatically be returned to the FIRST blank cell, just enter = & point to the cell above, which will be Company1 name.

The point is, you want to make sure you don't move around on worksheet to "UNhighlight" before you enter the formula AND that you hit CONTROL-ENTER not just enter

Upvote 0
Ahh man I feel like an idiot, I got that to work but it's not what I needed..Though that trick will come in handy. Turns out I didn't explain well, dangit. Let me try again.

I've posted an image here of what I have on top and how I need the data to look on the bottom. Is that more clear? I had to signup for an image shack account so lets up this works.

excelhelp.gif

Upvote 0
I have some VBA code that I think can be modified to work for you. You'd have to manually add the column headers for merge after code is run and a couple of other quirks.

Upvote 0
That would be perfect. I was hoping pivottables could do that easily but from all my googling and searching on the forum it doesn't seem that is the case..

Upvote 0
Make a copy of your file to test on!

1) You'll need to utilize the instructions I first sent you to get the data to look like this AND fill in something really unique as a "place holder" when there is a blank in phone or email column:
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 195pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=260 border=0><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 51pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2486" width=68><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" span=3 width=64><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl63 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; WIDTH: 51pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=68 height=17>COMPANY</TD><TD class=xl63 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64>NAME</TD><TD class=xl63 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64>PHONE</TD><TD class=xl63 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64>EMAIL</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Company A</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Name 1</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Phone 1</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Email 1</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Company A</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Name 2</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Phone 2</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Email 2</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Company A</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Name 3</TD><TD class=xl64 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">!!!!</TD><TD class=xl64 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">!!!!</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Company B</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Name 4</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Phone 4</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Email 4</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Company B</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Name 5</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Phone 5</TD><TD class=xl64 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">!!!!</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Company C</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Name 6</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Phone 6</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Email 6</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Company D</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Name 7</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Phone 7</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Email 7</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Company D</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Name 8</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Phone 8</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Email 8</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2) Place this code in VBA module:

Code:
Sub CONSOLIDATETOROW()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For MY_ROWS = 2 To Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row
    MY_NAME = Range("A" & MY_ROWS).Value
        For MY_ROWS_2 = MY_ROWS + 1 To Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row
            If Range("A" & MY_ROWS_2).Value = MY_NAME Then
                Range("B" & MY_ROWS_2, "D" & MY_ROWS_2).Cut Range("IV" & MY_ROWS).End(xlToLeft).Offset(0, 1)
            End If
        Next MY_ROWS_2
Next MY_ROWS
'delete blank rows
For MY_ROWS = Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row To 2 Step -1
    If IsEmpty(Range("B" & MY_ROWS).Value) Then
        Rows(MY_ROWS).Delete
    End If
Next MY_ROWS
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

3) You'll end up with this:
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 483pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=644 border=0><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 51pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2486" width=68><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" span=9 width=64><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; WIDTH: 51pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=68 height=17>COMPANY</TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64>NAME</TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64>PHONE</TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64>EMAIL</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Company A</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Name 1</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Phone 1</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Email 1</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Name 2</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Phone 2</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Email 2</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Name 3</TD><TD class=xl66 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">!!!!</TD><TD class=xl66 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">!!!!</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Company B</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Name 4</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Phone 4</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Email 4</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Name 5</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Phone 5</TD><TD class=xl66 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">!!!!</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Company C</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Name 6</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Phone 6</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Email 6</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Company D</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Name 7</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Phone 7</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Email 7</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Name 8</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Phone 8</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Email 8</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

4) You'll have to search for !!!! and replace with nothing
5) Add the field headers to the columns for your mail merge

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdahsankhan

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back