Print Screen? (SOLVED)

dowingc

Board Regular
I have a userform that I would like to save as a jpg or bmp. Do you know of code to do a print screen and save as jpg or bmp? Basically, I want to be able to view this userform over the web as a web page. Thanks!

Chris

Unfortunately this does have to be done VBA do to job restraints, or else 3rd party software would be great :) Saving the form as a .html from MSWord would be fine if you know how to do that, hopefully it wouldn't degrade the quality to the point the text was unreadable, it shouldn't though....Thanks!

Chris

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
Outstanding! Using a combination of all your ideas I was able to accomplish the task. Thank you all very much!

Chris

Upvote 0
My thanks also to Ivan Moala and Juan Pablo Gonzales...great example of what teamwork and API can accomplish.

Upvote 0
Re: Print Screen?

This technique worked for me however I am running into a memory leak problem and am not sure if it is this code or not. The program I am working on is designed to run 24/7 and this screenshot code will be ran about every 3-5 minutes, hopefully forever at that rate :) Can anyone say if they have sucessfully ran this code for extended periods of time? Mine will run for around 2 days and then start causing some memory and video problems and require a reboot. Thanks!

Chris

Upvote 0
Hi, Tom -

Just a word of thanks on your suggestion on the Shift+Edit option. It works really slick.

Thanks and take care,

Golf

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingwi11y

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back