Problem with Sam Rad Date Picker

MacPadana

Hello,
I installed Sam Rad's date picker and love the way it works. The problem I am having is that, sometimes, the calendar icon doesn't hide when I move to a different cell. I have closed the file and re-opened it, closed out of Excel and re-started it, and shut down my computer and re-started it. But I still have 3 cells that stubbornly show the calendar icon. They even get printed when I print the page. Can someone tell me how make them hide, please?

1690548997096.png

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.
The icon will appear where the ActiveCell contains a date (or a number, interpreted by Excel as a date), or the ActiveCell is one row lower than such a cell. If there are three copies of the icon still present at the same time and/or you're not selecting any such cell, then something has gone wrong with the Date Picker. But before looking at possible solutions, please let me know which version of the Date Picker are you using? The early version was password protected, and so it was not possible to access the code, but with the most recent version, this is now possible.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ikke

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back