Publishing a Form on Website

grabrail

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I have a form which has been created with Adobe, that has a number of fields that can be filled in and digitally signed if you have Adobe products to do so. We currently host this as a PDF on our website, and we send people to the form to complete, but the majority of our people are not particularly IT literate and and don't have Adobe installed.

I have recreated the form in Excel, (when I say form, I mean laid it out within a worksheet, not used actual forms/vba)

Obviously if I export this to a PDF it is no longer writable.

So, is there a way I can publish this to my website (Wordpress) so an individual can fill in the form? Currently in XLSX format but happy to convert if needed

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.
Do you have Office 365? You can utilize Microsoft Forms and embed that into your website. I would recommend you create the Microsoft Form directly from Excel Online (Insert > Forms > New Form) so that the data will be extracted into an Excel file.

Upvote 0
We do have 365, I hadn't explored the forms on 365 yet. My problem is that once the form is completed it needs to be in PDF format as it has to be submitted to a governing body, in a completed PDF format. Do you know if this is possible with MS Forms?

Upvote 0
We do have 365, I hadn't explored the forms on 365 yet. My problem is that once the form is completed it needs to be in PDF format as it has to be submitted to a governing body, in a completed PDF format. Do you know if this is possible with MS Forms?
So it is definitely feasible if you are allowed to utilize Power Automate. Once the form is submitted, you can kick off a flow, populate an Excel template and save as a PDF.

This YouTube video might be a good start to understand how an Excel file can be converted to a PDF

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshu121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back