Pull Data from another sheet if cell is blank

MKE_APA

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi all -

Been pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to do this. I run a pool league and have a workbook where I document patch winners. Each sheet in that workbook documents each different patch (who won and, most importantly, when said patch was delivered). I have a sheet in the same workbook where I want to corral all of the patches that I have yet to deliver in order to view it all in one place. Once I deliver the patches, I note the date in the corresponding sheet and want that data to be removed from the "To Be Delivered" sheet.

For example, column A from the "Patches to Hand Out" sheet should list any of the names of people (column A from the "8 Break" sheet) who still have yet to receive their 8 on the Break patch, which is determined by an empty cell in column F of the "8 Break" sheet (which is the date delivered column). I want this formula to list ALL of the names, not just the first/last iteration.

Can this be done and could someone please lead me in the right direction? I have tried INDEX and LOOKUP/VLOOKUP formulas but it has not yet worked.

1693538116656.png

1693538745250.png

Zach

Attachments

• 1693538145145.png
    1693538145145.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 6
I was a bit haysty... :oops:

But I think I may have it this time. Just changed COUNTIF to COUNTIFS.

Excel Formula:
=LET(
player,INDIRECT("'"&A1&"'!"&"A2:A20"),
Delivered,INDIRECT("'"&A1&"'!"&"F2:F20"),
SORT(UNIQUE(FILTER(player & " - No:  " & COUNTIFS(player, player,Delivered,""),(player<>"")*(Delivered=""),"All okey"))))
PERFECT! I think that's all I need at this time for this particular issue! I'm sure I'll cook up another strange request somewhere down the line! THANK YOU!

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
provoking

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back