Pull data from one sheet to others

nits1982

I wanna pull data from master sheet to other sheet like i want testing rework to go to testing rework only date wise.

Thanks in Advance

DateMonthWhere NC Identified ConcernNC DetailsQty.Remark
9 January 2013JanTestingAssemblyReworkAssemblyWater pump mounting bolt observed loose.1Rework
30 January 2013JanAssemblyAssemblyReworkAssemblyAbnormal noise from gear end side(Outer gear position wrong).1Rework
12 January 2013JanTestingTestingRejectTestingLub oil leak from cylinder head no.3(R. Cover joint)1Reject
14 January 2013JanTestingTestingRejectTestingLub oil leak from oil filling body joint.1Reject
4 January 2013JanTestingTest bed removal ReworkTest bed removal Gear noise.1Rework
30 January 2013JanTestingTest bed removal ReworkTest bed removal Gear noise.1Rework
12 January 2013JanPDIPackingReworkPackingRocker cover mounting nuts observed loose.1Rework
21 January 2013JanPDIPackingReworkPackingAlternator lever mounting bolt spring washer missing observed1Rework
4 January 2013JanAssemblyB/oRejectB/oDent mark on gear support.2Reject
5 January 2013JanAssemblyB/oRejectB/oOil seal housing mounting dowel hole CD minus6Reject
6 February 2013FebAssemblyAssemblyReworkAssemblyM.B. cap mounting stud threading spoiled.1Rework
13 February 2013FebTestingTestingReworkTestingLub oil leak from Rocker cover joint.1Rework
4 February 2013FebTestingTest bed removal ReworkTest bed removal Lub oil leak from gear end foot mounting stud( L.O.P filter side)1Rework
4 February 2013FebPDIpackingReworkpackingWater observed in oil filling body.1Rework
22 February 2013FebPDIpackingReworkpackingAlternator belt tension bolt observed wrong(req. 50.003.08.30, obs 50.003.08.25)1Rework
1 February 2013FebAssemblyB/oRejectB/oRusty observed .7Reject
11 March 2013MarAssemblyAssemblyReworkAssemblyD262' Engine assembly no. not punched (Missing).1Rework
16 March 2013MarTestingAssemblyRejectAssemblyWater inlet manifold tapping spoiled.1Reject
25 March 2013MarTestingTestingReworkTestingLub oil leakage from end cover.1Rework
30 March 2013MarTestingTestingReworkTestingEngine not taking torque load, then also engine passed & sent for packing.2Rework
4 March 2013MarTestingTest bed removal ReworkTest bed removal Blow by High 1Rework
13 March 2013MarTestingTest bed removal ReworkTest bed removal Low idle rpm high (2500rpm.)1Rework
28 March 2013MarTestingTest bed removal ReworkTest bed removal Lube oil leak from Gear casing Stud hole.2Rework
4 March 2013MarPDIpackingReworkpackingAlternator mounting bolt washer missing1Rework
30 March 2013MarPDIpackingReworkpackingEngine Serial number punching wrong (Observed 39.354 instead of 39.1354)1Rework
2 March 2013MarAssemblyb/oRejectb/oCylinder head observed without valve guide1Reject
2 March 2013MarAssemblyb/oRejectb/oOil seal housing joint observed cut2Reject
30 March 2013MarPDIb/oRejectb/oCap crack observed1Reject
6 April 2013AprPDIAssemblyReworkAssemblyWater inlet manifold mounting bolt observed loose1Rework
27 April 2013AprAssemblyAssemblyRejectAssemblyLub oil leak from FIP lubrication pipe mounting hole.1Reject
12 April 2013AprTestingTestingRejectTestingEngine seize.1Reject
8 April 2013AprTestingTest bed removal ReworkTest bed removal Lube oil leakage from RS pipe mounting face on cylinder head1Rework

<colgroup><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.
Let me see if I understand your process correctly:

You want data to export FROM this sheet TO another sheet based on specific values of a specific column in this sheet - (i.e. full row values taht match criteria X of colA, copy to sheet B, paste col A)?

I'm not certain VBA is the practical solution as Pivot Tables with slicers are for this exact kind of thing. Maybe if I understood the logic process of the data start and end points I could help a little better in terms of it all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks yes i want to extract certain data to certain sheets for example testing rework should come to testing rework sheet can we use if and index for this.

Upvote 0
Thanks yes i want to extract certain data to certain sheets for example testing rework should come to testing rework sheet can we use if and index for this.

Welcome to the Board!

The advice to use Pivot Tables is spot on. Separating data from it's source will only cause problems in the long run. If you need to have individual sheets for each item, then build a master pivot table and put that field in the report Filter field. Then you can goto Option-->Show report filter pages, which will create a new pivot table worksheet for each item in the list. The nice thing about this is as you add new data all you do is refresh the pivot tables to update.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ravioli44

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back