Pulling certain row values if a number is matched

Newbie73

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello everyone,

I've been unable to fix this problem in my spreadsheet so far, so I was wondering if someone could give me a hand. I've done a dummy sheet to be easier to have a look at.

The first table is the main one. Every row of the table has formulas pulling numbers from other sheets which I've managed to automate and it's sorted first by Grade, second my Lumps and third Lumps +

What I would like to do, is now to automatically pull values (all the respective values from the same row without mixing them) from this table so other smallers tables in the same sheet depending on the Grade Value (Column D). If B5 or B4 (red colour) then it would be on the table starting at L7, if grade =B3 (orange) then table starting at V7, if B2 or B1 (yellow) then AF7 and finally if B0 (green) then AP7. The example spreadsheet I provide it's already done but manually so that you could more easier see what is the goal.

This would be use in difference sheets, always with the same colums but the number of row could change greatly and to analyse the data I can't have any blank cells in between the values of the smaller tables.

Please do let me know if I haven't explained well enough or if you require any more information. Thank you!

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
I'm not sure if i have missed something. It seems to me a FILTER function will work for you.
But, I'm unsure if you want the Conditional Formatting or not. This does not use any CF:
Excel Formula:
=FILTER($B$7:$H$23,($D$7:$D$23="B4")+($D$7:$D$23="B5"),"")

Upvote 0
Solution
I'm not sure if i have missed something. It seems to me a FILTER function will work for you.
But, I'm unsure if you want the Conditional Formatting or not. This does not use any CF:
Excel Formula:
=FILTER($B$7:$H$23,($D$7:$D$23="B4")+($D$7:$D$23="B5"),"")
That did it! Sorry if it was a stupid question, all the formulas that I've tried would leave empty cells/cell with errors.

Thank you awoohaw

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masterms

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back