Radio buttons on a sheet, and font/text size changing

EconSean

Board Regular
Greetings all,

I apologize for the lengthy email. I have searched the site for anything similar to this, but have not been able to come up with an explanation/method for resolution.

I have a worksheet with several radio buttons on it. When the user clicks one of the radio buttons, the font size (or maybe more exactly, the text size) appears to change. Similarly, sometimes when the user hovers over a radio button, regardless of whether or not it has been "selected" the font size will also change/flicker. Sometimes it is to the point that not all of the text is visible.

It appears that something similar happens if you use checkboxes rather than radio buttons. It also appears that the change in text size is much more pronounced the more you reduce the screen magnification (say down to 75% for instance).

I am using Win XP Pro, and Excel 2002, SP 3.

Has anyone else had problems with this, and if so, are you aware of a workaround for this "problem"? I will admit that it is more of a nuisance that a real problem, but I would like to resolve if possible.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Kind Regards,

Sean

Excel Facts

How to find 2nd largest value in a column?
MAX finds the largest value. =LARGE(A:A,2) will find the second largest. =SMALL(A:A,3) will find the third smallest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_smith_solihull

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back