registration counts

Scout ROB

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
working on a sheet that is fairly complex, but I'm struggling with an issue with counting with multiple criteria.

for an specific event which is conducted in several locations, on different dates and want to count how many adults and youth are attending by the name of the group.

My raw data comes from an on-line program so I can't change that format. But this does download to excel with specific title names, Basically its a data dump, several other columns are purposely deleted.

event name, event date and Y/A? (Youth/Adult?)

I'm building a summary sheet (SHAED AREA), (THIS WILL FEEED INTO ANOTHER REPORT) that will take the criteria and count the number of either Y or A at the location and the date

I've HIDDEN COLUMNS, THESA ARE THE ONES I'M INTERSESTED IN.

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.
You should use a pivot table for this.
ya, I had thought about that. Problem is this worksheet will be duplicated for other events as well. and the column headings, thought will be spelled the same, the columns maybe different because of how they were originally set up. Also, trying to make it easy for the support staff person, who may not understand pivot tables and all they would need to do is paste the data into the same sheet to update our reports.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back