Sample data file for the VBA and Macro for Excel

kan83

I purchased the book, "VBA and Macro for Microsoft Excel" and I am on chapter 1.

In the case, I found out that the code from the website didn't contain the "Invoice.txt".

My question is that "Does Mr. Excel offer those sample data files online?"
If do so, please let me know where to download them.

Thank you

starl

Administrator
Office Version
365, 2019
Platform
Windows
Kan83 - there should be a link on page 7 for downloading files. If it's not there, email me at the address on the last page before the index and I'll send you the link.

kan83

The download link site on my book is...

My book says *removed by Admin*
Isn't it right? I downloaded the file from that link but when I tried to run the macro functions written for the chapter 1, the error message said that it couldn't find the "invoice.txt".

Thank you.

starl

Administrator
Office Version
365, 2019
Platform
Windows
Yes, that's the correct link - I removed it because we don't want it advertised (lots of goodies in there).

Which macro specifically? I'll see if I can figure out what's going on.

starl

Administrator
Office Version
365, 2019
Platform
Windows
ok - I just read the xls. You'll note that there are instructions on the Discussion sheet.

The macros in Module1 and 2 are examples for review, not testing.
Module 1 contains a *recorded* macro and the cleaned up version.
Module 2 contains extractions from some macros so you can compare macros with and without relative referencing.

This aren't meant to be run - just viewed.

kan83

oic

Thank you for such a quick response.

I kinda thought it may not meant to be run...

Now I can proceed to next chapter.

Thanks again~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
impurnasekar

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• Problem with Radio Button's format control
    I am creating an employee evaluation template (a sample is below) Column A is the category Column B, C D, E and F will be ratings (unacceptable...
  • Last Display on userform to a Listbox
    [CODE=vba] lstdisplay.ColumnCount = 15 lstdisplay.RowSource = "A1:O600000" [/CODE] So when i do this it Displays everything on the sheet i am...
  • Rename and move files to a new location
    Dear all, I have an excel file with the following information. The actual file name is at column A but i want to rename it using the following...
  • Help with True/False Formula
    Hello! Am stumped how to fix this formula, in which my result returns 'True', but it should return False. =IF(AG2=True...
  • Clear extra characters from a provided range of cells
    Dear All, I have following code which gives me desired output to remove extra characters from a provided range. But it takes too much time when...
  • Help with Current and highest streaks
    Hi there, I've just joined the forum and this is my first post. I've already spent quite a bit of time searching the net and this forum for a...