SamRad Date Picker

valeriocma

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I have had a nightmare trying to get rid of this app from my laptop. I have tried everything and it does not seem to work.
Will you be able to give me all the steps that I need to remove this app. PLEASE !!!! ( i'm desperate, i do not know what else to do !)
Many thanks Regards
martin

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.
HI Sanjay > Thanks for your reply.
I am quite new to all of this, I am trying my best, I do not know what do you mean by 'post your sample data by using "XL2BB ? ( not sure where to start. Pls help me. Thanks very much

Upvote 0
I am quite new to all of this, I am trying my best
@valeriocma No Problems, We all started like that only. The forum is to help you in best possible way.

You find 2 links below 👇 in my signatures. You follow those two links they contain all the information needed.

In your case we will need your platform you are currently working on. XL2BB you can install for any future use.

Upvote 0
1705836650005.png

thanks . I've done all of this but i get the message that the file type is noT supported in protected view ?????

Upvote 0
Will you be able to give me all the steps that I need to remove this app
What I have understood from google is that it's a kind of add-on in excel.

Most Add-ons have a linked XLAM file somewhere sitting in system - you have to find that and remove/move that to disable it. I'm believing that you have tried all other ways earlier as you mentioned in the original post (OP). To find it search "*.XLAM" and you get a linked file. DON'T randomly delete all files that appear in search.

Check #8 and #9 on the thread below -

Upvote 0
HI there
Not much help. sorry to tell you.
Mr excel recommnded this 'plug in' and most of us now are sitting desperately trying to get rid of it, and 'Sam rad' ,makes only impossible just for experts to delete this !!. Shame on Sam rad. I think Mr. Excel must be more ceareful when he recommends any of these 'tricky' apps.
I will Now have to call an IT expert to resolve this issue ( which is going to cost me a lot), !!!
Not much help from you side i must tell. What you copied from the web forums is exactly what i read , and i it dod not work. that is why i contacted you
Regards
Martin

Upvote 0
Hi there
As u can see , I have NOT received much help. My issue was left hanging up in the air by sanjay !.
I did create a new thread , but they refer me to this one ( my old thread ) that Snajay was unable to resolve.
Shall I still wait for your help , or shall i go to another forum and see if they have the skills to help Me?
Pls confirm
Many Tahnks
Martin

Upvote 0
It is an addin and so the instructions to remove it are the same instructions as for the boards XL2BB addin

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshu121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back