Send Email From Excel With VBA

GandalfTheWhite

I have found loads of code to send an email with VBA but I want the code to just prepare the email and set Outlook in focus for them to possibly amend before the email is sent.
I can use ".save" in the With Outmail, but really want the code to prepare the email.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

GTW.

GandalfTheWhite

Thanks Misca, I have seent his but every example seem to cover "Sending" the email, and I need a way to prepare it for review/amendment before the user Sends manually.
I can't seem to find anything in Ron de Bruin's.

GTW.

GandalfTheWhite

.Display!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Genius Misca.
That is exactly what I was looking for.

thank you, thank you, thank you.

GTW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JimUSMC

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• VBA (Userform)
    Hi All, I just would like to know why my code isn't working. Here is my VBA code: [CODE=vba]Private Sub OKButton_Click() Dim i As Integer...
  • List box that changes fill color
    Hello, I have gone through so many pages trying to figure this out. I have a 2020 calendar that depending on the day needs to have a certain...
  • Remove duplicates and retain one. Cross-linked cases
    Hi all I ran out of google keywords to use and still couldn't find a reference how to achieve the results of a single count. It would be great if...
  • VBA Copy and Paste With Duplicates
    Hello All, I'm in need of some input. My VBA skills are sub-par at best. I've assembled this code from basic research and it works but is...
  • Macro
    is it possible for a macro to run if the active cell value is different to the value above it
  • IF DATE and TIME
    I currently use this to check if date has passed but i also need to set a time on it too. Is it possible? [CODE=vba]=IF(B:B>TODAY(),"Not...