send email to recipient in cell

DDT~123

Board Regular
Hello All,

I'm needing a code which will send an email to a value in another cell. There are 65 rows which will have various email addresses, and each row will have 3 form control buttons. There are also 7 worksheets which this will apply to.

One of the worksheets is named "Sunday". Cell B11 has a button which should send an email to the value in cell G11 which says "Take Break" when pressed. Cell C11 will have a button which should send an email to the value in cell G11 which says "Take Lunch". And cell D11 will have a button which should send an email to the value in cell G11 which says "Snooze Lunch/Break".

The above process is repeated for cells B12, C12, and D12 with the email address being found in cell G12 all the way down for 65 rows. I'd like to have three efficient codes which will have the offset function depending upon which cell the button is in so I wouldn't have to repeat a macro for each email (1365 macros)

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Excel Facts

Enter current date or time
Ctrl+: enters current time. Ctrl+; enters current date. Use Ctrl+: Ctrl+; Enter for current date & time.
I suspect the reason for no replies is it is not clear what you want. Do you want to send an Email to the name that is in A1 for example A1 = "fred"

Upvote 0
The first email address is located in cell G11, and continues down to G75. Button 1, 2, and 3 will send an email to the recipient in G11... each of those 3 buttons would send a different body.
Button 4, 5, and 6 will send and email to the recipient in cell G12, etc.

There's only 3 different email bodies (Take Break, Take Lunch, & Snooze Break/Lunch) and there's 65 agents working each day which we must stagger their breaks/lunches the best we can. And there is 1 worksheet for each day which has the agent's tentative schedules.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppernaut

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back