SETSREPSWT.SETS
REPSWT.SETSREPSWT.
1x51x51x5
1x31x31x3
1x21x21x2
4x14x14x1

<tbody>
</tbody>

So this is my set and rep database on a very small scale...just to give you an idea. But I have 4 set and rep categories titled "power", "strength", "secondary" and "accessory". Each of which is their own table (left) and have a numerous amount of set/rep data tables (right) referencing one specific set and rep scheme. So just one example you have here is a "power" set and rep scheme of 4x1 with a few warm-up sets included beforehand.

Now, within my workout template in a separate sheet, I've used data validation to link a drop-down list of whether I want to choose power, strength, secondary, or accessory set and rep schemes. Further, I've used data validation as an indirect function to have an adjacent cell allow me to choose which specific set and rep scheme I want out of that table. So right now, I can go in and choose "power" and then choose for example, "4x1", "4x4", etc.

But now when I select that 4x1 scheme, that's really as far as I get and my template is practically blank. I want the table/chart that I've created (above right) to transfer over into my workout template when I choose a set and rep scheme. THIS IS WHERE I'M LOST. How can I have my choice of "4x1" correlate with an entire set and rep chart?

I'm definitely new to all of this Excel wizardy, but have come a long ways in about 4 days. I'm more than willing to just send somebody my document and have them take a look at what I have going on. But any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lukaderanged

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back