Setting header row height in Power Query

Larry of Oz

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello all,

I have a Power Query with paramaters set so the query can be run based on information related to the month selected in a separate drop down box. Is there a way to set the header row height that will 'stick' even when the query is refreshed? If I manually set header height to 30, once I refresh the query it reverts to 15.75

Thanks in advance if anyone knows of a solution for this, I'm new to PQ but keen to learn. Advice appreciated!

Kind regards, Lauren

Excel Facts

Spell Check in Excel
Press F7 to start spell check in Excel. Be careful, by default, Excel does not check Capitalized Werds (whoops)
Click in a cell in the resulting table on the worksheet, so it is the active table now.

Ribbon->Data->Properties, and uncheck the Adjust column width property.

1712664782413.png

It sounds like it stands for the column width, but also keeps the row height as I can see. See if it will help in your case.

Upvote 0
Thank you smozgur. Yes I did try that, but sadly it didn't work. Appreciate you taking the time to reply. It may not be possible, which is odd, because you can set the column width and that stays consistent on refresh. No worries, it was just an aesthetic wish, but it's always good to know what options are available.
Have a great day, cheers :)

Upvote 0
You’re welcome. I am sorry to hear it didn’t work for you. Honestly, I didn’t know if it works for height as well, so I tested it before replying and it actually worked for me. The only difference is that I am using 365. Perhaps the development team thought that it is missing and included it with the width setting in the 365 version.

Thanks! You have a great day too!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aides

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back