Office Version
  1. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
  3. Mobile
  4. Web
Help me in simplifying code and
Sheet9.Range("EG5:EG" & Range("EG9999").End(xlUp).Row).Copy Sheet9.Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)

here two columns has to be copied i.e., EF & EG to column FN & FO

VBA Code:
If Sheet9.Range("EF2").Value = "YES" Then
        Sheet9.Range("EG5:EG" & Range("EG9999").End(xlUp).Row).Copy Sheet9.Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
        End If
        If Sheet9.Range("EH2").Value = "YES" Then
        Sheet9.Range("EI5:EI" & Range("EI9999").End(xlUp).Row).Copy Sheet9.Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
        End If
        If Sheet9.Range("EJ2").Value = "YES" Then
        Sheet9.Range("EK5:EK" & Range("EK9999").End(xlUp).Row).Copy Sheet9.Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
        End If
        If Sheet9.Range("EL2").Value = "YES" Then
        Sheet9.Range("EM5:EM" & Range("EM9999").End(xlUp).Row).Copy Sheet9.Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
        End If
        If Sheet9.Range("EN2").Value = "YES" Then
        Sheet9.Range("EO5:EO" & Range("EO9999").End(xlUp).Row).Copy Sheet9.Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
        End If
        If Sheet9.Range("EP2").Value = "YES" Then
        Sheet9.Range("EQ5:EQ" & Range("EQ9999").End(xlUp).Row).Copy Sheet9.Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
        End If
        If Sheet9.Range("ER2").Value = "YES" Then
        Sheet9.Range("ES5:ES" & Range("ES9999").End(xlUp).Row).Copy Sheet9.Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
        End If
        If Sheet9.Range("ET2").Value = "YES" Then
        Sheet9.Range("EU5:EU" & Range("EU9999").End(xlUp).Row).Copy Sheet9.Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
        End If
        If Sheet9.Range("EV2").Value = "YES" Then
        Sheet9.Range("EW5:EW" & Range("EW9999").End(xlUp).Row).Copy Sheet9.Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
        End If
        If Sheet9.Range("EX2").Value = "YES" Then
        Sheet9.Range("EY5:EY" & Range("EY9999").End(xlUp).Row).Copy Sheet9.Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
        End If
        If Sheet9.Range("EZ2").Value = "YES" Then
        Sheet9.Range("FA5:FA" & Range("FA9999").End(xlUp).Row).Copy Sheet9.Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
        End If
        If Sheet9.Range("FB2").Value = "YES" Then
        Sheet9.Range("FC5:FC" & Range("FC9999").End(xlUp).Row).Copy Sheet9.Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
        End If
        If Sheet9.Range("FD2").Value = "YES" Then
        Sheet9.Range("FE5:FE" & Range("FE9999").End(xlUp).Row).Copy Sheet9.Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
        End If
        If Sheet9.Range("FF2").Value = "YES" Then
        Sheet9.Range("FG5:FG" & Range("FG9999").End(xlUp).Row).Copy Sheet9.Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
        End If
        If Sheet9.Range("FH2").Value = "YES" Then
        Sheet9.Range("FI5:FI" & Range("FI9999").End(xlUp).Row).Copy Sheet9.Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
        End If
        If Sheet9.Range("FJ2").Value = "YES" Then
        Sheet9.Range("FK5:FK" & Range("FK9999").End(xlUp).Row).Copy Sheet9.Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
        End If[CODE=vba]
[/CODE]

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.
This seems to do the same thing as your existing code. I'm not sure what the "and a small query" part of your thread title means.

VBA Code:
Sub Test1()
  Dim c As Long

With Sheet9
    For c = 136 To 166 Step 2
      If .Cells(2, c).Value = "YES" Then .Range(.Cells(5, c + 1), .Cells(Rows.Count, c + 1).End(xlUp)).Copy .Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
    Next c
  End With
End Sub

Upvote 0
This seems to do the same thing as your existing code. I'm not sure what the "and a small query" part of your thread title means.

VBA Code:
Sub Test1()
  Dim c As Long

With Sheet9
      If .Cells(2, c).Value = "YES" Then .Range(.Cells(5, c + 1), .Cells(Rows.Count, c + 1).End(xlUp)).Copy .Cells(Rows.Count, "FO").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
    Next c
  End With
End Sub
That worked perfectly
Small Query is I have to include two columns 136 & 137

here .Range(.Cells(5, c + 1) i used C but that's not working

Upvote 0
Small Query is I have to include two columns 136 & 137
That is still not clear to me. Can you give a small set of sample data and expected results and/or explain more clearly in words.
The current code "looks at row 2 of every second column starting at column 136. If it finds "YES" it copies everything in the next column from row 5 down, to the bottom of column FO."
Can you put the new requirement into clear wording like that?

Upvote 0
That is still not clear to me. Can you give a small set of sample data and expected results and/or explain more clearly in words.
The current code "looks at row 2 of every second column starting at column 136. If it finds "YES" it copies everything in the next column from row 5 down, to the bottom of column FO."
Can you put the new requirement into clear wording like that?
In the below image

column EJ is not copying with the above code to the column FN

The code should copy both columns at a time one by one to the column FN & FO

with above code only one column is copying to the column FO

Please help me in formulating the VBA Code.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-05 105244.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-05 105244.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0
In the below image

column EJ is not copying with the above code to the column FN

The code should copy both columns at a time one by one to the column FN & FO

with above code only one column is copying to the column FO
Of course, in the image I cannot actually see which columns are which and the same for rows. ;)
However, I think this is what you are wanting.

VBA Code:
Sub Test2()
  Dim c As Long

With Sheet9
      If .Cells(2, c).Value = "YES" Then .Range(.Cells(5, c), .Cells(Rows.Count, c).End(xlUp).Resize(, 2)).Copy .Cells(Rows.Count, "FN").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
    Next c
  End With
End Sub

Upvote 0
Solution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lee_ray

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back