split comma separeted values to next columns

naesm

hi all,
i have at about 270 files that has 2 worksheets, the first one ha a table of numbers and description,

#01ÁREA DE VENDA
#02ARMAZÉM
#03ÁREA TÉCNICA
#04SALA DO CHEFE/ POSTO DE SEGURANÇA
#05ESTACIONAMENTO
#06PADARIA
JDDJOCKEY DIESEL DIESEL

<colgroup><col><col><col><col><col><col><col></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

in the second one i have a list of subjects and the last column is a description where i put the #'s, and could have various #'s in the same cell separated by comma.

now i need to transform all the 270 files so that i can see in the next column of the #'s of second the text corresponding to #'s one in each column.

III.5OBSERVAÇÃOSAÍDAS DE AVACUAÇÃO - NUMERO, RESPETIVAS LARGURAS, LOCALIZAÇÃO E SENTIDO DE ABERTURA DAS FOLHAS DAS PORTAS CONCORDANTE COM A PLANTA DE SEGURANÇA QUE CONSTA DAS MAP DISPONÍVEIS NA LOJA. X #63
III.6OBSERV.&TESTEVIAS DE EVACUAÇÃO - BARRAS ANTIPÂNICO OPERACIONAIS E DEVIDAMENTE SINALIZADAS.X
III.7OBSERV.&TESTEPORTAS DE CORRER AUTOMÁTICAS DA ENTRADA DA LOJA - FUNÇÃO ANTI-PÂNICO (ABERTURA EM FOLHA) E RESPETIVA SINALIZAÇÃO, SEGURANÇA EM FUNCIONAMENTO (SENSOR DE MOVIMENTO) .X
III.8OBSERVAÇÃOPORTAS DE CORRER AUTOMÁTICAS DA ENTRADA DA LOJA - COM SELO DE MANUTENÇÃO DENTRO DA VALIDADE.X
III.9OBSERV.&TESTECANCELAS DOS POS - DISPOSITIVO ANTI-PÂNICO.X
IVINSTALAÇÕES TÉCNICAS
IV.1OBSERVAÇÃOLOCAIS AFETOS A INSTALAÇÕES TÉCNICAS - DEVIDAMENTE PROTEGIDOS E IDENTIFICADOS.
(APLICÁVEL PARA OS LOCAIS PARA OS QUAIS SE EXIGE INSTALAÇÃO EM LOCAIS ISOLADOS)
P3A #40, #41
IV.2OBSERVAÇÃOLOCAIS AFETOS A INSTALAÇÕES TÉCNICAS - ADEQUADA A VENTILAÇÃO NATURAL OU MECÂNICA.X

<colgroup><col><col><col><col><col><col span="5"><col><col><col></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>
i have routines for make the code to every file in some folder, but i need to know how to change the #'s to every file

thanks

nelson

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.
You can use borders as shown below to past your sheet facimilies and show the columns and rows where the data is located. If you show a before and after version then we will have a better understanding of what you want to end up with. Columnns J and K would need to be unmerged to use vba code for your project.

----A-----------------B--------------------------------------------------------------------------C----D---E----------------------F------G-----H-----I-----J---------K
III.5
OBSERVAÇÃO
SA�DAS DE AVACUAÇÃO - NUMERO, RESPETIVAS LARGURAS, LOCALIZAÇÃO E SENTIDO DE ABERTURA DAS FOLHAS DAS PORTAS CONCORDANTE COM A PLANTA DE SEGURANÇA QUE CONSTA DAS MAP DISPON�VEIS NA LOJA.
X
III.6
OBSERV.&TESTE
VIAS DE EVACUAÇÃO - BARRAS ANTIPÂNICO OPERACIONAIS E DEVIDAMENTE SINALIZADAS.
X
III.7
OBSERV.&TESTE
PORTAS DE CORRER AUTOM�TICAS DA ENTRADA DA LOJA - FUNÇÃO ANTI-PÂNICO (ABERTURA EM FOLHA) E RESPETIVA SINALIZAÇÃO, SEGURANÇA EM FUNCIONAMENTO (SENSOR DE MOVIMENTO) .
X
III.8
OBSERVAÇÃO
PORTAS DE CORRER AUTOM�TICAS DA ENTRADA DA LOJA - COM SELO DE MANUTENÇÃO DENTRO DA VALIDADE.
X
III.9
OBSERV.&TESTE
CANCELAS DOS POS - DISPOSITIVO ANTI-PÂNICO.
X
IV
INSTALAÇÕES TÉCNICAS
IV.1
OBSERVAÇÃO
LOCAIS AFETOS A INSTALAÇÕES TÉCNICAS - DEVIDAMENTE PROTEGIDOS E IDENTIFICADOS.
P3
A
#40, #41
(APLIC�VEL PARA OS LOCAIS PARA OS QUAIS SE EXIGE INSTALAÇÃO EM LOCAIS ISOLADOS)
IV.2
OBSERVAÇÃO
LOCAIS AFETOS A INSTALAÇÕES TÉCNICAS - ADEQUADA A VENTILAÇÃO NATURAL OU MECÂNICA.
X

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ok forget the formatting a cell grouping, i will unmerge the cells, do you need that i send the file?, i have tried do make it with a function, but i have to send it to all the files, now with vba, i only need that the values in j have the corresponding text in the other worksheet at the right with comma separated as the numbers.

Upvote 0
what i really need is a vlookup for work in vba, that gets the values in j fields, some are comma separated, and in the next cell put the coresspondent values, comma separated too, but i need to do this from a outside file that runs the code for all the files inside a folder, that code i already have and use it for other things, like clean cells an dopy paste values.

thanks

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subhash Chand

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back