Split Window Graph / Table

m17347047711116

I have a table that has data for each day of the week for each day there is a corresponding graph, I have split the screen so that you can scroll to the graph for the day you are viewing.

question: is there a way that when you move into the cell for Say Wednesday the graph in the split window will go automatically to the graph for wednesday. Or is there another way to achieve this result?

Thank you

Excel Facts

Workdays for a market open Mon, Wed, Friday?
Yes! Use "0101011" for the weekend argument in NETWORKDAYS.INTL or WORKDAY.INTL. The 7 digits start on Monday. 1 means it is a weekend.
On 2002-08-31 05:19, m17347047711116 wrote:
I have a table that has data for each day of the week for each day there is a corresponding graph, I have split the screen so that you can scroll to the graph for the day you are viewing.

question: is there a way that when you move into the cell for Say Wednesday the graph in the split window will go automatically to the graph for wednesday. Or is there another way to achieve this result?

Thank you

Not a direct answer, more of an alternative method: conditionally update the graph to the day you're interested in.

Take a look at the dynamic chart tutorials on Tushar's site:

http://www.tushar-mehta.com

there are some examples there of how to change the range of data a graph displays depending on the value of a cell. (e.g., you could give the users a drop down box with the appropriate options & the graph would change depending on what they picked).

A direct answer would involve all sorts of VBA nastiness...

Paddy

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alex78

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back