Stupid Colour Code thing when searching

DaveChambers

Hi guys.

I am not sure how many people have issues with the activation code; I understand why you have it but are you able to use one that is easier to see. I don't know if it is because I am colour blind but it takes me on average 3 attemps to get to my search resluts.

I would be interested to see if anybody else has issues or if it is me with issues. :)

Excel Facts

Spell Check in Excel
Press F7 to start spell check in Excel. Be careful, by default, Excel does not check Capitalized Werds (whoops)
Welcome to the Board!

I have no clue what you are asking about here? What activation code when searching are you speaking of?

Upvote 0
It comes up when I am not logged in. I forgot what my username was so I just created another account. When not logged in there is a security code thing that you must use before being able to search but it is not there when logged in as I just found out.

I soemtimes get bored at work and look up random things to learn and was too lazy to re register. Try a search when not logged in and you will see what I mean; but I am thinking that I should have done a search whilst logged in because I guess nobody here is really going to know what I am talking about. Very embarrassing really.

Any way I just really wanted to know if it did affect other people out of interest.

Sorry about the confusion; hope I just haven't added to it.

Upvote 0
Oh I see now what you mean. I have set my computer to remember me, so I haven't logged in since like day 1. But this post may assist someone in the future.

I assume they just want to prevent non-humans from hitting the search, since they wouldn't be logged in.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaagu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back