Sumif/Sumif Formula with multiple criteria

acool

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi Everyone, I am currently trying to create a formula in R3 which enables me to Sum the figures in the table below based on the the text in value C and the date criteria in row 2. In this example I would like to sum values that are tied to the text "Forecast" for months that fall before the current Month. So the forecast YTD Revenue in Column R should equal $97,706. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Picture attached below for reference. Thank You!
1708011384125.png

Excel Facts

Which came first: VisiCalc or Lotus 1-2-3?
Dan Bricklin and Bob Frankston debuted VisiCalc in 1979 as a Visible Calculator. Lotus 1-2-3 debuted in the early 1980's, from Mitch Kapor.
In what way is this different from your previous question (which you have not replied to as usual)?

Upvote 0
In what way is this different from your previous question (which you have not replied to as usual)?
Hi @Fluff-previous formula has been marked as completed. I wasn't sure if the text "Forecast" now affects the formula as I am now receiving a value error when applying the formula to the current scenario. I am attaching a photo of the error/formula below (Formula in R3 is now yielding value error). Thank You!

1708013148367.png

Upvote 0
Can you post some sample data using the XL2BB add-in

Upvote 0
Can you post some sample data using the XL2BB add-in
Unfortunately, I'm unable to download XL2. However, I think I figured out the issue. It was surround a relative vs. Absolute cell reference. After changing the references, I was able to get the formula to work. Thank you for your help!

Upvote 0
Glad it's sorted & thanks for letting us know.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masterms

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back