steveo0707

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,

I am using SUMIFS to extract data from a table. I am trying to get the formula to work with two conditions instead of one and its returning zeros for the sum and the Discrepancy type is not displaying in the table.

The formula in the formula bar is in cell P20.

1697709360778.png

Excel Facts

Workdays for a market open Mon, Wed, Friday?
Yes! Use "0101011" for the weekend argument in NETWORKDAYS.INTL or WORKDAY.INTL. The 7 digits start on Monday. 1 means it is a weekend.
The 0 appears correct as there doesn't appear to be anything in the Type column of your summary table.

Upvote 0
The 0 appears correct as there doesn't appear to be anything in the Type column of your summary table.
That's what I'm trying to get Fixed. How do I change the formula to get the machine number and the discrepancy type to appear.

Upvote 0
That formula will not return either. It only returns the sum of the relevant numbers.

Upvote 0
That formula will not return either. It only returns the sum of the relevant numbers.
How would I scan the table and return the information I'm looking for.?

I'm trying to figure out how to get Total pieces rejected for Machine Number 205, and any and all Discrepancy Types with their sums (i.e., Burrs, Thread issue) associated only to 205.

Upvote 0
How did you create the list in column N? Manually?

Upvote 0
That formula could not possibly produce the list of Machine numbers in column N.

Upvote 0
If you are using 365, I suggest you ditch your table and use a UNIQUE formula to get a unique list of the machine number/type combinations, then use your SUMIFS alongside that. If you have HSTACK available, you can produce the entire summary with one formula.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doanvanhieu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back