Summing data until it reaches value and start summing again & pulling back data from a range (1 column) if it has specific values in 2 other columns

Llewis41

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi All,

I have tried all I can think of here and would really appreciate some advice from the experts. I am trying to pull together a production spreadsheet, this is all dummy data but it is in the format of the real, vastly bigger data! I have 2 queries:

First query

In Image of SS2 I would really like to put a formula in cell A10 which pulls back the order number from spreadsheet 1 (Image of SS1) in column B, if it says "Choc" in column E and column I has a blank cell in that particular row (no N/A). At that point I would like it to search the rest of column E to see if there are more orders that state "Choc" with Blanks in column I until there are none. Essentially I would like it to populate the order number in the planner if it hasn't been added yet. I will put a formula in so that it populates column I with something as soon as it appears on spreadsheet 2 so there will be no duplication (hopefully!)

Second query

In Image of SS2 I have managed to enter a running total in column H which starts again at 0 before the total value exceeds 225 (the formula is: =IF(SUM(H5+G6)>225,G6,SUM(H5+G6))) . Is there any formula that could populate something in column I when the 225 is reached and a new sum begins as that is a new week in the production plan. Ideally it will populate 'Week 1', Week 2 etc. but if that isn't possible, just a marker that will move if an order is moved up or down (i.e. it will readjust itself).

I'm very sorry if I have explained this poorly, please do ask for any clarifications on my ramblings! Any help gratefully appreciated!

Thanks, Lindsey

Attachments

• Image of SS.PNG
    Image of SS.PNG
    53.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Image of SS 2.PNG
    Image of SS 2.PNG
    18.7 KB · Views: 16

Excel Facts

What is the last column in Excel?
Excel columns run from A to Z, AA to AZ, AAA to XFD. The last column is XFD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stevenciu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back