Sunny Southern California...

Smitty

Legend
So my back and knees hurt a bit last night, and I said "We're in for some rain..." Cyndi said "You're stoned, I see stars..."

I was wrong. Kinda'...I woke up this morning on my way to go surfing and it was snowing! It's almost noon and still 39 degrees! (I love it! We did move here from Colorado after all!)

The good news is that I can probably surf down my driveway from all the water rushing down it (Glad I have 4-Wheel drive!). Is this what MudFace's "Sunny-Spring-Like-Hull" is like?

And to top it off, Joshua Tree NP, which, as Nimrod (our resident hardman)knows, is one of the best climbing destinations in the world, as well as one of the hottest ones, is supposed to get 3-6" of snow today. (Ice climb Sail Away anyone? - that's a climbing thing for those who just got lost...)

LOL...the major freeway between Lost Wages (Las Vegas) and HellA (LA) is closed...Yup...I-15 is closed at the Cajon pass because of snow...

Maybe we'll take the kiddo skiing next weekend. Is 4 months too young to start? :wink:

Take care & enjoy the weather...It couldn't be better here (except for wet dogs and muddy boots!)

Smitty

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).
Just to continue with the weather anomalies. This was the first Christmas parade, in 4 years, that it didn't snow, up here in Toronto(Actually Brampton, but no one will know where that is). It was a balmy 9 degrees C(Which Translates to about 45 degrees F, I think) We also won the Grey Cup, woohoo!!! That's our CFL superbowl, of course no one showed up to party??

Hope the snow melts soonest Smitty, so you can get the baby out on the board. I'll be bying snow sleds for my kids this year, which is kinda like surfing, except colder.
:biggrin:
Cal

I'll be bying snow sleds for my kids this year, which is kinda like surfing, except colder.
When I was growing up, we used to steal lunch trays from the cafeteria...

Smitty

Text books wrapped up a plastic bag work well too!! I know this from experience.

PS-Of course now I pay taxes, so would never condone such inhumane treatment of text books. :eek: :LOL:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChipDude83

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back