Thanks to Everyone for 25 Years!

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
November 21 1998, I published my first article at MrExcel and then one article a week. That was 25 years ago today.
The WayBack Machine's first glimpse of MrExcel.com is five months later and I was writing about one article a week:
12Excel-Fig18.png

Shortly after this, I launched the MrExcel Message Board using a perl script. All of a sudden, instead of one guy writing articles, MrExcel became a thriving community of people who are way smarter than me. With 1 million threads and five million posts, it is an amazing resource. I want to thank everyone who has been here, posted, lurked. I appreciate the Mods and Admins who maintain order and keep the spammers at bay. Over the years, there have been so many people who have posted amazing content. Thank you to everyone.

Thanks to several of you who conspired with @smozgur - he brought this great wooden 1998-2023 sign over today. It is on my trophy wall and should be visible in the next MrExcel Podcast video after today. Thanks @starl @Oaktree @Joe4 @Peter_SSs @MARK858
12Excel-Fig21.png

In today's YouTube video, I put together a pretty cool Workbook that searches 2400 YouTube videos for search terms. The workbook was a test for a new company called Sheetcast. They converted the Excel workbook to a working web app that is impressive. It was a good test of some modern formulas that they probably did not encounter. Video:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmaske

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back