This code needs a major operation

RAJESH1960

Banned for repeated rules violations
Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello guys,
I am sharing this workbook which is updated and working. I want to make the work of the user more easy and less complicated.
When I receive the data to be matched with Portal, Purchases or Journal or any other sheet, I had to insert 2 help columns in those sheet/s. This was to help me understand and create this app. Now, I want to delete these columns and make this more easy. I just have to insert the sheets to be matched with portal and press the button. If I delete the columns, the code will obviously not work. So, I need your expertise to get the same result without those columns. The Edited Portal, Matches and mismatches sheets should show which data is from which sheet in column O as it is showing now and also Tally in column B. Column B would be easier as you will have to fill down all the empty cells with Tally.
Also, When I run the code the second time without deleting the Edited Portal, Matches and mismatches sheets, it clears the old data and posts the new data. I have created a new sub total sheet but the code has not included to clear the old data in sub total. Hence I get an error. If the sub total sheet is cleared with the code and recreated within the code, it will be just great.
Thank you in advance.
Finale.xlsm

Done Done Done..
It is working in all the data now. My bad. I forgot to use the new code of yours, the one which converts the 2B data to portal with the correct format of the dates. Everything is perfect now.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Can you AutoAverage in Excel?
There is a drop-down next to the AutoSum symbol. Open the drop-down to choose AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, or MIN
Thank you JohnnyL. See you soon, as soon as I start with a new more challenging work. Got to wrap this up and make it a little more presentable.
Have a wonderful day.❤

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hermansoa

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back