This is simply stunning...

Rick Rothstein

MrExcel MVP
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Keep in mind the entire time you watch this video that the singer is only 10 years old (her voice is so "pure" and the vocal control she has over it is remarkable in my opinion)...

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.
Wow! I watch America's Got Talent religiously and every season there is always at least one child singer that knocks my socks off. This girl not only has incredible range but amazing control over it.

There have been 73 views of this thread and you are the only one who posted a reply. I have to wonder if any of the other 72 viewers actually watched the video? And if they did, what, that was an ordinary performance for them??? As I said in my thread title... I found her performance absolutely stunning. By the way, I too watch America's Got Talent (since season one) and am fascinated by the child singers as well... and the grown up singers as well. There is some remarkable talent out there. Thank goodness for shows like "America's Got Talent", "American Idol" and their international counterparts... and for YouTube where you can get to see that talent showcased.

There have been 73 views of this thread and you are the only one who posted a reply. I have to wonder if any of the other 72 viewers actually watched the video? And if they did, what, that was an ordinary performance for them??? As I said in my thread title... I found her performance absolutely stunning.
I usually go to YouTube to watch videos, and MrExcel to do Excel stuff!
;)

The picture-link I posted is a YouTube video. Did you ever see this girl before? If not, watch the video... I think you will be as amazed by her as I was. Her vocal control... at 10 years old... is beyond belief. Near the beginning of the video, one of the judges is shown with a stunned look on his face... I've seen that judge before in other videos and he usually does show any reaction to the performances.

I am not denying that she isn't talented. All that I am saying that is people probably don't come to an Excel help site to look for that kind of stuff, so it shouldn't be too surprisingly that there are not a lot of comments on it (and it seems like we may have been down this road before!: An amazing diversion...).

Now, if you posted on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, I imagine you would get more comments than you would probably care to receive!

Pretty impressive. It makes you wonder, if a child has such talent (and mastery of that talent) at such a young age, what they will be only be capable of once they reach adulthood!

HOLY SMOKES!! Absolutely unbelievable! I'm simply at a loss for words for the quality of her voice and her own demeanor while singing. The camera person noticed it, too; focusing on the delicate movements of her hands at key parts and just her body language. Just... WOW!

Very impressive, seriously!

You should hear me sing, ;)

Edit: not mocking, I actually sing well, not Nearly as good as her, when I was 10, I couldn't even speak English.

This kid's pretty decent too:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahmad123098

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back