Timer macro for excel

lokeshsu

Board Regular
Hi all,

I need a macro where when click of the button it should start the timer and counting increases like from 00:00:00 to 00:00:01 and further, sec by sec the time should increase and on press of the button the timer should stop

Thanks in advance
Lokesh

Hey, i know this is an old thread.. but what would one need to change in order to have multiple timers on one worksheet?

Thanks.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.
Thanks Damon, this is really helpful. Was there ever an updated version of code as others have asked for, re the timer resetting each time the spreadsheet is closed?

I am trying to create a multi-timer sheet that can we opened/closed and re-used, carrying on from where it was last counted to.

Thanks

Upvote 0
Hope this thread is still alive. How was the StartBtn supposed to run the timer continuously vs. adding a second after every click of the button?

Upvote 0
dear damon please help
your code works , it's great. but my need ( my request ) is a little different. i made a yes/no test. i want when a person answer the firs question ( with the press OptionButton1 OR OptionButton2 ) timer start and at the end of test if person forget press stopbtn and close excel , the timer stop automatically . thanks

Upvote 0
Please start a new thread and explain your required help, by all means refer to the old thread by copying the link into your new post.

Please don't ask individuals for specific help, if they see the thread and have the time then they possibly will

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmaske

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back