To my US [New York & Washington] Friends

Jack in the UK

Please don¡¦t reply to this post, no need, please don¡¦t PM me or email me. Im so sad.

Just my thoughts to my US friends some I¡¦m close to, from the man who was born in South London in a Fire Station {Fire House}

At work I have RES1CUE cap from Manhattan New York, a guy¡¦s cap, deep sadness, also I have a FDNY shirt patch new version with the south tower on fire embroidered on, ONLY on fire, not the north tower.

Fire Fighters are not hero¡¦s , not today , never tomorrow im a man who know ¡V I know / knew many London and US Fire Crew¡K

Fire Fighters are not hero¡¦s for anything they have done, simply ¡K..

They always have been.

A private message

RES1CUE 1 and 2 New York attended WTC
Rescue and Squads attended Pentagon

My HEROS, no more or less that all Fire Crews

I¡¦m gutted and sad.

--- take care of us guys / girls as you know how, as you always do.

London is screening 911 right now 9pm London time

I love you all!

Jack born in Tooting Fire Station 1968 where I lived for many years

THANK YOU!

If a you know what I say ¡V ill never forget DSUs ringing out on TV, a gadget I played with walkie talkie talkies as a very young child

Engine 28 ƒ¼
Engine 33
Engine 7
Ladder 1
Squad
Rescue

I¡¦m truly gutted!!!!

I¡¦m sad ¡K¡K¡K. ƒ¼

Ive buried and cremated a few London Fire Fighters¡K. I just want to cry, I cant in respect for these guys.

Also can I recall my lost friends from my life. I love you all.

MARKER World Trade Centre. United States of America.

Excel Facts

Using Function Arguments with nested formulas
If writing INDEX in Func. Arguments, type MATCH(. Use the mouse to click inside MATCH in the formula bar. Dialog switches to MATCH.
I love you guys!!

Fly your flag at half mast ALL today i know you don’t want to, never should, but any day is just fine with me.

Help me cry guys – please!

i promise ill have every user form fly US flag and UK flag together, in respect of them i know, those i knew and them I’ve lost i must recall my heavy lost

Fire Crews serving London [all fire crews world wide]
Noddy – I knew since I was born, I scattered his ashes with my father all over the finish line at Epsom Horse Racing Trakc, not allowed to, that was his wish, my father landed at Heathrow from New York / Washington some 120 minutes prior to his service, never knowing his friend / our friend had passed on, I drove my BMW very fast across the grass of Epsom Downs to be there on time, fond memory’s of BIG Al.

All lost WTC

Tom aged 4 died 30 Dec 2000 [misadventure] my loved sons Charlie and Jacks best friend, my loved son Jamie was born 4 days later

All my school friends I have lost some at school, Ern, PmP, John, Brett, Chris,
My friends from work Pam, lovely Ann, you loved me Jayne as your family did / do I miss you dearly – you helped me so much when I was in Brixton, I know you can hear me “I love you just as much – wonderful fond memory’s”, and a few others I wont name.

My lost friend – I miss dearly – gave me these 3 pieces of advice ill pass on to you all – ill even for the first time ever name him- our picture sits proud on my desk at work and signed picture of your brothers hang on my walls, as he’s now resting, my eldest son Charlie takes his name from my friend, he’s now 6 and knows where his name came from and why – RESPECT.

1) Get then into sport [children]
2) Stay out of crime
3) NEVER GIVE IN!!!

My friend I’m proud to have know = Charles {Charlie} Kray – brother of the Kray Twins London’s only Gangsters.

Thanks to Ronnie and Reggie also for giving me the character and strength to NEVER GIVE IN and all you did for me – I don’t deserve for sure.

Be polite and help each other guys – that’s all that counts at the end of the day.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppernaut

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back