Translate Formulas

yytsunamiyy

Hi everyone, I would just ike to draw your attention to my original post here:

Translating Functions

I have decided to do a double post here to increase chances of getting input, as suggested by stormseed :) - hope I am not treading on anyones toes with that...

Excel Facts

Best way to learn Power Query?
Read M is for (Data) Monkey book by Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar. It is the complete guide to Power Query.
This is NOT how we would recommend going about this, however, we do allow cross-posting within the forum if you do the following:

1. In each thread, provide links to all the other threads on this topic in the other forums;

2. Once you have a solution, post back to ALL of yourt threads indicating that you have an answer.

For our forum rules and how we suggest you handle things like this, please refer to forum rules 21-24 here:

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127080

Upvote 0
Haven't I done exactly that so far??? Sorry if I appear a bit dense today, but I thought I clearly stated in both posts that I have cross-posted...

So far no solution has come up, so I really wouldn't be able to post that information yet :)

Upvote 0
Haven't I done exactly that so far??? Sorry if I appear a bit dense today, but I thought I clearly stated in both posts that I have cross-posted...
I didn't say that you haven't, but I feel it is important to mention it, not just for you, but for others who may be readng this as well.

And to stress that it really isn't the way we prefer people to go about it. If we got a lot of posts in other forums telling people to look at posts in a different forum because they haven't gotten satisfactory replies quickly enough, we will put an end to it rather quickly.

Rule #23 in the Forum Rules thread is actually the way we prefer things to be handled, as it keeps everything in one thread and keeps the board from getting cluttered.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the clarification Joe, I now get your point. Haven't double posted so far and won't do again in the future. Promise! :)

Upvote 0
@Moderators: My apologies are extended. I should not have suggested something which may / can blot the policies or rules of this Board.

@Stephan:

Stephan, please go accordingly to the terms they want you to follow and not mine. I am not a moderator. I never knew about these steps, and cordially, I suggested you to double post your thread in different rooms, just to help you fetch more effective answers and I realize that my approach was incorrect.

Sorry to bother you guys for such petty issues, I would be very cautious next time onwards.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJFabEngineering

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back