US Time, UK time, World Time

JamesKM

Board Regular
Would it be possible (or wanted, needed, useful, waste of space, all of the above) to have the Board Time noted somewhere? I work in England and have no idea what the time difference to the board is (either GMT or BST - Grenwich Mean and British Summer Times).

I will post something at 10 am here and get 3 am on the board (actually I can work out the time difference for that one!), but the reason I wanted it was that if I see a post that has no replies for say an hour I could reply to it in the knowledge that even my attempt may be useful (if only to push the question back to the top).

Hi James its Jack from London

TIMES ermmm

OK you will need to understand a few things, this site is based in the US of A and so will give US time, ie behind GMT or BST so thats that it wont change

US is 8 behind so i chat to US guys late in teh day say today my friend replied to emial at 4.15 GMT she was at work a bit not long. Now New Zealand is 10 or 11 in front so when i email Oz they are 12 in front thats fact you need to work out hows awake amd whos at work to get the answer you want replied to, but to be honest so many gurus are non sleepers POST and it will get answered, UK days at and sun are not so good but late sunday means Oz and NZ guys are at work ... does that help??

Most regular guys read all posts so make the subject sexy so they get read first!!!

say Check some of my questions all answered fase, i say in the subject what i want and am stuck with, this works HELP is not sexy

HTH

Hi James. If it's any help Colo's Addin
provides for Time Diff between diff Cities.
Just a matter of selecting your City and the one that you need.

Hi Ivan

I have been out and thought of this one ready to post on this feed your / Colo have this covered, funny i bet you just might mention this, so i was not surprised, and so sorry i did not say as such, an over sight my friend.

Jack

Hi just a addition

I do not feel posting *i do not agree is fine but add why you dont agree and post what you think adding reasons to why you say, or offer a different way or idea. Nothing with disagreements, as long as they / there comments are constructive, all WE post is an opinion and after all its help, not critisim

All Jack ever *** is polite help, join in and have fun,

Remember the simplist question is not so simple to everyone else and the complex is easy to others, no one knows it all, we all have skills and experiance and i know well all know bit no one else knows or has tried, so join in the share!!

Polite help is all i care for!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eggy66

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back