VBA code to clearcontents of blank cell

paultje_bos

Sounds weird, but here's the deal. I have a spreadsheet with formulas. Not all formulas have an outcome, in the case the formula leaves the cell blank ("").
Now I need a vba code that looks in colum A to O for all blank cells, selects them and clearcontents.

.. it seems the issue is due to the cells which are merged.
vba and merged cells often do not get along with each other. This thread is old, but for many I'm sure the sentiment remains. :)

However, that does not necessarily mean that your particular problem cannot be solved. However, to investigate that it would be helpful if we knew more about just what sort of data you have, where it is, what cells are merged etc. That way we could set up a sample sheet to test & know we were replicating your particular circumstances.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number
vba and merged cells often do not get along with each other. This thread is old, but for many I'm sure the sentiment remains. :)

However, that does not necessarily mean that your particular problem cannot be solved. However, to investigate that it would be helpful if we knew more about just what sort of data you have, where it is, what cells are merged etc. That way we could set up a sample sheet to test & know we were replicating your particular circumstances.
Thanks for your help Peter!

I have used Sub JACKs_Clear_EMPTY() as it does the job sufficiently.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sktz

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back