VBA Code to reject value in sheet1 if already in sheet2 and if not in sheet 2 move the said value to sheet 3

WillemS

Hi All,

I am trying to write a VBA code to perform the task mentioned in the title. Here are the specifics:

In my workbook a mail address came in in the Mail sheet, if the same mail address is already in sheet2 then the said mail address must be moved to sheet3, and if not in sheet 2 it must be moved to sheet1.
The process described above must run automatically as and when a new mail address arrives in the Mail sheet
Any help, please?

I can see that you are a fairly new member to this forum and you are very welcome and I hope you find it helpful in solving your problems, I would draw your attention to Rule #4 of the forum rules.
thus I suggest you post your problem as a new thread

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.
Thank you, yes it is true. Much appreciated, I will load it as a new thread, though it was easier for you to answer back as you are already up to speed on what the first portion of the code does, instead of me re-explaining it all again.

Will post it ASAP.

Upvote 0
You can reference this thread with a link in your new post

Upvote 0
Hi it is posted under :

VBA Code to reject value in sheet1 if already in sheet2 and if not in sheet 2 move the said value to sheet 3 and send email to client​

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rehanahmadawan

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back