VBA controling User Scrolling

MattOCUSA

Board Regular
I have a report that might be 10 rows or 100 rows of data, depending on the data the user selects to run a report on.

The top 5 rows before the report begins are frozen rows and contain Header Fields as well as the top of the Border Frame (cosmetic) of the report. These top 5 rows are always in view to the user.

Rows 6-106 are the report data rows, either hidden/visible depending on if there is data in each one of them or not depending on the user report generated.

Below row 106 is row 107-108, which are the bottom two rows of my report. These rows contain the bottom of the Border Frame of the report (cosmetic). If rows 6-106 were all hidden, all you'd see is the frame of the report consisting of rows 1-5 then immediately rows 107-108 below them (with no visible rows in between) so it looks like a frame.

My goal is to figure out how to have rows 107-108 be allowed to scroll right up to row 5 always, but not allow a scroll any higher (so I never loose the report frame from view).

This report is going out to people that have different sized monitors so setting the BOTTOM ScrollArea limitation gives a different view of visible rows for larger vs. smaller monitors. I need some way to control the scrolling of the row going over the TOP of the screen I guess? Is that possible?

Thank You,
Matt

Excel Facts

Best way to learn Power Query?
Read M is for (Data) Monkey book by Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar. It is the complete guide to Power Query.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_smith_solihull

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back