VBA for managing purchasing and automatic storage update

markswan111

Dear Sir,

I have included a sample workbook

I am trying to create a vba to automate my purchasing and storage data entry.

as you can see in the workbook included there are two sheets, one for entering daily purchased items and there billing, and the other sheet is my storage for inventory purposes.

I currently have to re enter daily purchased items quantities manually in storage sheet after entering them in purchasing sheet daily , hence I need to automate this function as follows:

I need a vba that will transfer the quantities purchased for each item type that are entered in purchasing sheet to the same item type cell in storage sheet.

for example: I purchased on 9/4/2023 sugar and yeast and flour and butter etc....

after I finish entering these items in purchasing sheet, I will select for example cell C13 to cell D17, and I will use my macro to transfer and enter the quantities purchased on that date to the storage page, the vba should recognize the item type (for example sugar) and recognize its cell in storage sheet, and sum the quantity purchased on that day to cell E9, so are for all the other items in the selected cells in purchasing sheet.

also I will have the capability for modifying storage manually in any cell below row9 on different dates, and to sum starting inventory.

simply the vba will sum quantities in selected cell range in purchasing page to the item type in storage page, which are in the workbook example included cells c9 to F9.

I hope someone can help me create this vba correctly as I have failed to do so after so many tries.

many thanks for your help in advance

Dear Forum's members, anyone can help with this vba? if I not please let me know so I can seek other ways.

with all respect

Mark Swan

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).
Dear Forum's members, anyone can help with this vba? if I not please let me know so I can seek other ways.

with all respect

Mark Swan

Upvote 0
thank you guys for not helping, I had made the code myself, very sad that years ago, there were members in this forum that would go to the extreme to help, but lately, no one even cares, very sad...............

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back