Jovinchious

Office Version
  1. 2007
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello everyone,

Im stuck and in need help a bit...

i need a macro vba command that will tell me the following:
...when you find the duplicate number in column E, then add the values you find from column J to AB, from all the duplicate numbers in column E.
(When you join the numbers from column E and sum the columns from J to AB, then you can delete those rows where the duplicates were present). Keep in mind that my data starts from row 3, and first 2 rows I want to keep as they were.

...Also, I already use macro commands to get this data from screenshot. So sometimes there are more lines, sometimes less, depending on the day. Therefore, everything must remain as it is, as well as this sum at the end of the column in "AB" (

Thanks in advance!!!

1689067998246.png

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
I can't promise that I can assist but I'll try. If not me then possibly other people who are smarter about Excel.

Pictures are not very helpful. If the data is not confidential hopefully you could post a link to your workbook. If necessary you can enter fake-but-realistic data before providing the link. Put the file on Dropbox, Box, 1Drive, Google Drive etc. Use the link icon above the message area. Make sure that other people can access the file!

Or, consider sharing relevant data using Mr Excel's excellent XL2BB addin that enables you to post a portion of a worksheet. See XL2BB - Excel Range to BBCode for details.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subhash Chand

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back