brzimmerman

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG

The last time i used VBA was like ten years ago and forget how to do some stuff. My work asked me to create a new FIFO meter inventory. For the life of me cannot figure out how to search and auto populate data based off the invoice number textbox5. When I enter an invoice number in textbox5 after update I want it to search column 1 in my table named table 1 and find the corresponding invoice number from the table and auto populate the other data in that row. The order status dropdown arrow from column 5 and the partial dollar amount from column 7. They might not have any value if it is the first shipment of inventory.

Then when I fill out the rest of the User form and hit enter command button If i changed the value of the order status and partial dollar amount I would like it to change the cell corresponding to the invoice number Textbox5 I have spent over 10 hours on this and in know it simple i cannot figure it out. I have tried worksheet function. Vlookup I have copied and pasted code from YouTube videos' trying to get it to work. I would greatly appreciate it this is the last thing i need to finish my workbook and desperately need help.

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
View attachment 89615View attachment 89622
The last time i used VBA was like ten years ago and forget how to do some stuff. My work asked me to create a new FIFO meter inventory. For the life of me cannot figure out how to search and auto populate data based off the invoice number textbox5. When I enter an invoice number in textbox5 after update I want it to search column 1 in my table named table 1 and find the corresponding invoice number from the table and auto populate the other data in that row. The order status dropdown arrow from column 5 and the partial dollar amount from column 7. They might not have any value if it is the first shipment of inventory.

Then when I fill out the rest of the User form and hit enter command button If i changed the value of the order status and partial dollar amount I would like it to change the cell corresponding to the invoice number Textbox5 I have spent over 10 hours on this and in know it simple i cannot figure it out. I have tried worksheet function. Vlookup I have copied and pasted code from YouTube videos' trying to get it to work. I would greatly appreciate it this is the last thing i need to finish my workbook and desperately need help.
I forgot to add Order status is ComboBox1 and Partial Dollar amount is TBPDA

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
p17tootie

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back