VBA to merge data from 2 worksheets

bna1219

Hi I have a worksheet with fixed columns and just need to transfer data to 5 columns within the first worksheet. Help with code for thid please.

Bridget

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Why are there 1,048,576 rows in Excel?
The Excel team increased the size of the grid in 2007. There are 2^20 rows and 2^14 columns for a total of 17 billion cells.

Reggie74

Board Regular
You would need to elaborate a bit on this if you still seek assistance in this regard.
:rolleyes:

Hi I have a worksheet with fixed columns and just need to transfer data to 5 columns within the first worksheet. Help with code for thid please.

Bridget

bna1219

You would need to elaborate a bit on this if you still seek assistance in this regard.
:rolleyes:

I have a current spreadsheet with columns A-E, G-K (line 2 on all of these because it has a heading) already filled and need to add data from spreadsheet 2 (starting at line 5 of column c) transferred to column F. I also need information from spreadsheet 2 (columns D-J, starting at line 5) to be transferred to current spreadsheet in columns O-U (starting at line 2 as well.) My other question is the information going to O-U I would need to be spelled out because column F from spreadsheet 2 needs to go to column G. In other words they would not be in order I just need to tell them where exactly to go. My print out will not allow me to put them in the same order as they need to go in the current spreadsheet.

Thank you!!

Bridget

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BorisYeltsin

This Week's Hot Topics