View unfiltered data XL2016

sswcharlie

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Web
Hi
Using table filter ok and get filtered list which is transferred to another sheet. How do I view the unfiltered data left in the existing table. So I end up with 2 tables, existing with unfiltered data and need to view, and the new created table in another worksheet.

Thanks

Charles

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.
Which XL version are you using ? Your profile does not say

Upvote 0
I'm assuming there is more to this question than simply clearing the filter from the first table, but I can't really tell what. Could you clarify?

Upvote 0
Hi
I am using Excel on OneDrive (not on desktop)(my laptop is LinuxMint so do it this way) which I think is XL2016 single licence I purchased some years ago.
I will change profile.
Model railroad rolling stock movements from location to location.
I will have say 20 sheets (one for each location) with table on each, as items are moved regularly between locations (sheets). Filter is done to select items to move from each table, and transfer to new location.
If there are 10 items in Location2, then say 4 are selected and moved to location10, that will leave 6 items still in location 2, and location 10 originally had 3 and now will have 7.
After filter and transfer these 2 locations would have loc2 = 6, loc10 = 7. So table 2 still needs to list items not selected. (6)
Tables all ready now for next movements.

Summary: after filtering the location items left, still show in that original table, and those moved show in another table.
Thankyou for your help.

Old brain (79) a bit slow! lol

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mystic19

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back