Weird combobox behaviour

mmmreece

Hi. I have a combobox on a userform and the combobox works fine on all sheets apart from one and I don't understand why. As it is May the 1st as I type this I set up the monthly sheet that I set up every month and have been using it all day and then I noticed that the combobox on a form didn't work properly. So I went back to last months to see if it worked and it works fine. I have a button on all of my monthly sheets that opens the userform and the combobox is used to look up a list on the sheet named "misc". It works fine on all the sheets apart from this month's one. On this months sheet it only shows a few of the records. I've tried sorting the list on the "misc" sheet but that hasn't seemed to help. Any ideas?

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
Hi. I've just altered something on my userform initialise and it works ok now.
initially the code I had for populating the box was x = range("A28")..End(xlDown).Row
CBX.List = Worksheets("Misc").Range("A29:A" & x).Value

Once I changed the x = range("A28").End(xlDown),Row to Sheets("Misc").Range("A28").End(XlDown).Row it seems to work ok again. I find it rather bizarre that this hasn't been an issue in the 18 months I've been using the spreadsheet for. I hope that this helps anyone who may have come across a similar problem

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adunn_23

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back