World Cup Hockey (fka: 'The Canada Cup')

NateO

Legend
Anyone watching this? Pretty good games! :)

The U.S. pulled one out last night. Man, did Leetch wack Zubrus with his stick last night, almost took his nose clean off :eek:

What happened to the Swedes? :eek:

I'm liking Canada's chances here. :biggrin:

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
Hey Nate,
I'm thinking Canada and Finland in the final's. We need to get our hockey fix, now since the NHL looks like a no go.

go leafs go

Guess it's just you & I then Cbrine, Canada plays tonight, could be good! :)

The NHL season... I don't get CBC anymore, so my ability to catch the Leafs is far more limited than what I would prefer.

I missed last night, but will be watching tonight though. Saw some highlights of the Sweden rout, but nothing on the Leetch incident. :eek:

As for the Leaf's, it doesn't sound good for this year at all, no matter what team you're for. I sure hope they get this stuff straightened out!

Cheers,

What happened to the Swedes?

Well, the whole nation is asking the same question, especially as the team was considered to be the best team ever...

Except for Sundin (Toronto) and Zetterberg (Detroit) none of the other stars came up to their average standard. Forsberg (Colorado) was well below his regular standard.

Canada looks very strong and the US team played well against Russian in the quarter-final so let see if any european team can reach the final against Canada or US will take the second place.

Go Canada :)

GO LEAFS GO! Pretty much every player on the Canuck roster is a star. We even drag Mario out just to make sure. I think Canada's chances are very good. Of course, a loss would lead to National mourning, a whole lot of denial and quiet resentment among the populace, knowing that next time we'll wup their butts. Dave :biggrin:

Barely broke a sweat for that victory :eek: Those Chezech's (spelling?) were also very good. I was already preparing for denial when the game went to sudden death OT and those other guys looked so good. Cbrine is psychic...."I'm thinking Canada and Finland in the final's" but of course he/she already knew that. It should be another great game. Dave

I sincerely hope that next time World Cup is held that the referees are NOT from the same country as one of the teams. They closed their eyes too much in the 3rd period ;)

The game was one of the best I've seen for the last 8 - 10 years :)

I doubt that Finland can challenge Canade in the final so the match against Czech Republic was the real final.

It's nail bitting time for us Canadian's. Since this is the only hockey we are likely to get, we will need to get the beer out. My prediction is Canada 3-2.

(Hey, I got the Canada vs Finland thing right, about a week and half ago :eek: , so I'm entitled to another prediction)

I got wings and beer if anyone need a place to watch the game. Oh yeah a 42" tv too :biggrin:
(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralemanygarcia

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back