World Cup Hockey (fka: 'The Canada Cup')

Game starts at 4:00 my time! Had to come in an hour early so I could get home to watch the last two periods....

Cbrine said:
(Hey, I got the Canada vs Finland thing right, about a week and half ago :eek: , so I'm entitled to another prediction)

Care to make a prediction on the CBA talks? Sounds worse & worse the more I hear of it. Our local radio station had John Shorthouse (play by play for Vancouver Canucks) on this morning, and he was saying that the owners just are not budging at all. Apparantly he was getting pretty frustrated, as he feels that the NHLPA are trying to negotiate, but that the owners don't even want to talk.... :oops:

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.
This was my prediction. :cry: No hockey for you.

Since this is the only hockey we are likely to get

Truly stellar prediction Cam..."My prediction is Canada 3-2." Life is once again as it should be. We can again with a quiet smugness relish in our best in the world hockey status. It was a great game! Dave
ps. If you're making a bet on hockey I'd advise asking Cam first :wink:

NdNoviceHlp,
Cam's the one with the 42" TV, and the beer and wings invite. I'm the predition guy. Close though, it's Cal. I kinda wish this was a bookie site now!! :eek: Since we can't seem to win a Stanley Cup anymore, this will have to do!!! Of course with all our BOZO's messing up Taxi Cab's and such downtown, it kinda spoils it for everyone.

Wish I could take credit for the prediction. That being said, wish I had placed a bet based on it. Ah well the outcome was all that mattered.

Well, we enjoyed zero coverage here. Not on the news, or in the morning free paper on the ride into work.

Some guy did write in a letter though. nice of him. Congrats Canada - you won, didn't you?

I'm not happy. I love Ice Hockey!

Ad

No hockey?

Life truly sucks.

The only upside? for us (in California) is that hockey gets about as much airtime as Lacrosse (another **** shame!), so we won't miss a whole lot anyway. Did anyone really care about Eisner's Mighty Ducks to begin with?

Smitty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mari_mariou

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back