sksanjeev786

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi Team,

i am unable to copy the data throught Xl2bb as buttom got disable

please see the screen shot can anyone hlep me this.

Regards
Sanjeev
1667425697818.png

Hello,

The add-in must be located in a trusted folder. Have you tried adding the add-in folder as the trusted location in Excel options?
File>Options>Trust Center>Trust Center Settings>Trusted Locations

Also, please right-click on the add-in file (xl2bb.xlam) and see the Properties/General/Security section at the bottom, and make sure that Unblock option is selected.

1667486102058.png

Hello,

The add-in must be located in a trusted folder. Have you tried adding the add-in folder as the trusted location in Excel options?

Also, please right-click on the add-in file (xl2bb.xlam) and see the Properties/General/Security section at the bottom, and make sure that Unblock option is selected.

View attachment 77740
thank you soo much.... now it works perfectly...... :)

Hi Peter_SSs,

Please be advised that you are dealing with an absolute numpty in regard to this XL2BB stuff!!
I have downloaded the file and tried to run it. however, I am getting the indication that it needs to be in the Trusted Centre.
I have attempted to add it to the Trusted Centre without any success (i think!), I have also ticked the "unblock" option.
Still no joy!! - As I said...I am a real numpty when it comes to this sort of stuff.
Getting back to my previous post, requesting assistance from you. The original example needs to be modified with the length of the I column expanded to 2000 rows (to accommodate all the potential data), and there is more data immediately following the string I am trying to extract (the data inside the brackets) (FS(xxx).
So, the Right function looks like it is now irrelevant. Thought the MID function could assist?
Please assist if you can. if not, well, that's ok too. I will fiddle with the problem and try to solve it myself (might take me some time!!! LOL)..

Kind Regards...GSDANGER

Hello,

View attachment 77740
Thanks. "Trusting" the location apparently allowed me to install the Add-in. Will now try to repost w/ that info about the original problem/question.

none of these helped me. I have added the location as trusted and clicked the unblock box. Still greyed out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshu121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back