I found this bit of code and would like to use it with some changes, currently it is not working for me, possible because it is set for FIREFOX and not IE. I am having trouble changing this as I am limited in VBA

This might be the issue
.setRequestHeader "User-Agent", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0"
Dim link As Object
On Error Resume Next

sq = Cells(1).CurrentRegion.Resize(, 3)

For r = 2 To UBound(sq)

With CreateObject("MSXML2.serverXMLHTTP")
.Open "GET", "https://www.google.co.in/search?q=" & sq(r, 1) & "&rnd=" & WorksheetFunction.RandBetween(1, 10000), 0
.setRequestHeader "Content-Type", "text/xml"
.setRequestHeader "User-Agent", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0"
.send
c00 = .ResponseText
End With

With CreateObject("htmlfile")
.body.innerHTML = c00
Set link = .getelementbyid("rso").getelementsbytagname("H3")(0).getelementsbytagname("a")(0)
End With

str_text = ""
str_text = Replace(Replace(link.innerHTML, "", ""), "", "")
sq(r, 2) = str_text
sq(r, 3) = link.href

Next

Cells(1).CurrentRegion.Resize(, 3) = sq
MsgBox "done"

Original link to code https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-...nto-excel.html
Code is not mine, so I have put in as a quote