Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: changes across all worksheets

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some how i changed the settings in a notebook and now when i enter data in one worksheet, the same data is entered in all the other worksheets. How did i do this? How can I get rid of it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

On 2002-02-24 15:37, seharris wrote:
    Some how i changed the settings in a notebook and now when i enter data in one worksheet, the same data is entered in all the other worksheets. How did i do this? How can I get rid of it?

You probably grouped all the worksheets of your workbook. Give a right click on a tab of a worksheet to see whether they are grouped. if so, ungroup them.

Just a thought.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i tried right clicking on the sheet tabs, but nothing about grouped worksheets is there. any other advice?

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe a silly question, but did you actually click on the sheet name itself (ie not on the sheet somewhere)? are all the sheet tabs white or is just one white and the others grey? if they are all white it should mean that the sheets are grouped, and by right clicking on the sheet tab you'll get a shortcut menu, the top item of which will be 'ungroup sheets'. if you don't get this on the menu it probably means your sheets aren't grouped but if that's the case,beyond sheet corruption or some vba code (you can see this by right clicking on the sheet tab and selecting 'view code' from the shortcut menu) which is making it behave this way i can't see why this is happening.

Some videos you may like

User Tag List

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others