Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VBA to save as PDF and mail PDF to Specific recipient/s from Specific Account with Specific Signature

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: VBA to save as PDF and mail PDF to Specific recipient/s from Specific Account with Specific Signature

Hey Eric.
    i have downloaded your workbook, but i have been swamped at work the past week or so, as soon as i have a gap i will run through it to see.

thank you again for you patience and help in this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    I have downloaded your project and I will look it over asap.
    Please let me if the Excel workbook I created is working for your task. I would be happy to adapt it to better suit your needs.

Eric
    Veni, Vidi, VELCRO..
    I CAME , I SAW.......
    I GOT STUCK ! ! !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: VBA to save as PDF and mail PDF to Specific recipient/s from Specific Account with Specific Signature

No worries Werner,
    Always happy to help out a fellow Excel & VBA enthusiast.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Re: VBA to save as PDF and mail PDF to Specific recipient/s from Specific Account with Specific Signature

Hi Eric

when you've had a chance to look at my original workbook, would you maybe guide me through the process of incorporating your code alongside my ( frankenHacked ) macro to make it all one button operation. eg: Print,Save & Email.

also i had a look and your code works a treat. just want to know would it be possible to automate some of the steps like "set" a specific Email to send from ( as this would always be my work mail and signature ). as well as auto choose/attach the "saved" PDF as saved by my code. just basically keep the user interaction to the bare minimum. you know like a one click solution ?
    just a couple of thoughts i had, because in South Africa we kinda have to spoon feed everything for everyone...

reason for this is, i will not always be working with the workbook and i would like to simplify it for the ...uhm ... lets just say technologically challenged user within our company....

Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    No worries Werner,
    Always happy to help out a fellow Excel & VBA enthusiast.
    Veni, Vidi, VELCRO..
    I CAME , I SAW.......
    I GOT STUCK ! ! !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@
    Last edited by Eric H; Jul 17th, 2019 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Meant to be a private message.

Some videos you may like

User Tag List