15th Anniversary of MrExcel.com - Free Excel Tip Cards for All

MrExcel

Builders Club Member
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Thanks for being part of the MrExcel community. The site was launched on the Saturday before US Thanksgiving in 1998 - 15 years ago. Since then, MrExcel.com has published 42 books, 1800 videos, 700K message board threads and more.

To thank the message board community for generating 700K+ message board topics, I've just sent e-mails to all registered members with an offer to download five MrExcel tip cards (Excel 2010, VLOOKUP, Macros, Pivot, and Formulas). In case your e-mail got caught in a spam filter, feel free to download the cards from this dropbox folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hh7p2ak1l0vbf4t/oWrAuuF5kh
You are also welcome to print up to 10 copies of each card for friends and co-workers.

If you need any Excel eBooks, I am running an anniversary promo 15 Excel eBooks for $7.50 Each All of these are DRM-free so you can always transfer from PC to Kindle to iPad to whatever gets invented in the future.

For a look back at the earliest MrExcel tip, check this video: Learn Excel - 15 Years Ago Today - Convert Date to Month - Podcast 1829 - YouTube The original answer still works 15 years later, but there are definitely better ways today.

Thanks for being part of the community. I truly enjoy sharing Excel knowledge to make people more efficient at their work.

Bill Jelen

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
Thanks for the cards! And thanks for creating such a helpful site and friendly community.

Way to go Bill!

I wonder how many of the original folks are still around? Aladin, weren't you one of the first?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmac

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back