Ronderbecke

Board Regular
I was hoping someone could help with this (maybe it's not even possible?), but currently I have a formula that I can use that works perfect with sumproduct:

=SUMPRODUCT(IF(MOD(ROW('Travis Jones'!C12:C)-ROW('Travis Jones'!C12),12)=0,IF(ISNUMBER('Travis Jones'!C12:C),IF('Travis Jones'!H7:H="Stacie Getsinger",IF('Travis Jones'!C12:C-DAY('Travis Jones'!C12:C)+1=DATE(2017,7,1),'Travis Jones'!C4:C<>0)))))

The problem is that I have to redo 'Travis Jones'! 28 times and that number will continue to increase and I have to add every time it goes up and I use this formula quite a bit. Is there a way to make it do this exact same formula but across all the sheets?

I have already tried:

=SUMPRODUCT(IF(MOD(ROW('Travis Jones:Dustin White'!C12:C)-ROW('Travis Jones:Dustin White'!C12),12)=0,IF(ISNUMBER('Travis Jones:Dustin White'!C12:C),IF('Travis Jones:Dustin White'!H7:H="Stacie Getsinger",IF('Travis Jones:Dustin White'!C12:C-DAY('Travis Jones:Dustin White'!C12:C)+1=DATE(2017,7,1),'Travis Jones:Dustin White'!C4:C<>0)))))

That doesn't work. (Travis jones is the 1st sheet in a long line of sheets and Dustin White is the last one.

Is what I am looking to do even possible or do I just have to type in the formula a bunch of times which is extremely time consuming?

Are you using the formula I posted in Excel, or your attempt at an equivalent to that formula in Google Sheets?

Regards

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

How to find 2nd largest value in a column?
MAX finds the largest value. =LARGE(A:A,2) will find the second largest. =SMALL(A:A,3) will find the third smallest
I used your exact formula that you posted (it should operate on the same principle in google sheets as it does in excel to at least see what it produced.

Upvote 0
You could try using the Evaluate Formula tool (or equivalent) and trying to see where the issue lies. Other than that, without seeing an actual workbook I'm afraid it's going to be difficult for me to help you further.

Regards

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krishnamadison

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back